Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RFQ: Heating Screw and Condensation Unit
05-09-2013, 10:59
RFQ: Heating Screw and Condensation Unit
I am a general manager of a company from Romania.
I send you this letter of intent for cooperation in production of reactor unit with screw heat for continuous feed.
This process mainly consists of two units : reactors unit and condensation unit.
A reactors unit melted and cracked waste plastic, in the absence of oxygen at high temperature (450º to 550º C ), the resulting gases were cooled by condensation unit in crude oil.
We need from you a price for a unit of reactor whit characteristics from the attached diagram.
Please specify method of payment and the period of execution of the unit.
Looking forward to your reply with great interest.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  reactor spirala.jpg (Size: 557.63 KB / Downloads: 9920)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2014, 18:41
RE: RFQ: Heating Screw and Condensation Unit
please more information and contack me.
melizmir@hotmail.com
20-10-2015, 14:32
(05-09-2013 10:59)Admin Wrote:  I am a general manager of a company from Romania.
I send you this letter of intent for cooperation in production of reactor unit with screw heat for continuous feed.
This process mainly consists of two units : reactors unit and condensation unit.
A reactors unit melted and cracked waste plastic, in the absence of oxygen at high temperature (450º to 550º C ), the resulting gases were cooled by condensation unit in crude oil.
We need from you a price for a unit of reactor whit characteristics from the attached diagram.

Buna ziua,

In present lucrez pe un proiect de pyrolysa de PE in Quebec, Canada. Ar fi interesant daca am schimba niste pareri.

O zi buna!

Gheorghe Zuican

09-12-2015, 08:45
I've worked in past for Aston University on a similar project.

You can contact me at ggmora2001@yahoo.it

Bye

(20-10-2015 14:32)zuican Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 10:59)Admin Wrote:  I am a general manager of a company from Romania.

Buna ziua,

In present lucrez pe un proiect de pyrolysa de PE in Quebec, Canada. Ar fi interesant daca am schimba niste pareri.

O zi buna!

Gheorghe Zuican